Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Saturday, February 27, 2016

I Thanks My God (That These Are All Mine) - The McClaren Evangelistic Party

There Ain't No Grave (Bro. Claude Ely)
Don't Be Angry With Me, Jesus (Rev. McClaren)
I Thank My God
(That These Are All Mine)
By The McClaren Evangelistic Party
Sacred KNOF Recordings
St. Paul, Minnesota

These Are All Mine
There Ain't No Grave
Meet Me At The Altar
Highway To Heaven
Beyond The Sunset
Jehovah Rolled The Water Back
If I Knew Of A Land
Keep Me Under The Shadow Of Your Wing
Oh, What A Love
Send Us More Elijahs
Don't Be Angry With Me, Jesus
Satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. I have been unable to find this song performed by anyone on Facebook or Internet. Is there a recording of this by your group. I know most of the lyrics, but can't find music for it. Thanks. Carl w.

    ReplyDelete