Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Mother's Old Washboard - Edgar Fultz And His Daughter Patricia Warren

Old Butter Blue
The Devil's Geritol
My Mother's Old Washboard
Edgar Fultz And His Daughter Patricia Warren
Produced by J.D. Jarvis
Jewel Records - Cincinnati, Ohio
JRC 82017

From the back cover: Here we are again, with our fourth album, me and my daughter Patricia Warren singing songs, that were given to me as I was inspired by God, except for one song. (White Rags On The Apple Tree), featuring my wife Louise.

I don't know how many albums Fultz made altogether, but I've found several including I Ain't Looking Back and Way Below The Bottom.

My Mother's Old Washboard
Take A Time Out To Pray
Old Butter Blue
Have I Pleased You Lord
White Rags On The Apple Tree
Here He Comes Again
I'll Take Over Now
In The Name Of Jesus
The Devil's Geritol
What God Has Joined Together

6 comments:

  1. I need the song mommas old washboard where can I get it.... please help !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get the lyrics? If so, can you PLEASE forward to me? I would GREATLY appreciate it! Liane.fowler@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I am Ed fultz granddaughter my mother is the woman's voice in these songs. Please contact me if you need any info and I can help you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love any of his music preferably white rags and mothers old washboard and stories from wljc in beattyville ky thank yoh

      Delete
  3. I would love to be able to get any of these songs like white rags on the apple tree or mothers old wash board or any stories from back when he was at wljc

    ReplyDelete