Search The Good Bad & Ugly Gospel Barn

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank God I'm Free - Perry Duet

Too Late
Thank God I'm Free
Perry Duet
Jewel Records - Cincinnati, Ohio
LPS 197

The Perry Duet was from Detroit, Michigan. From the back cover: The Perry Duet comes from the hills of West Virginia where Brother Perry worked in the coal mines.

Studio musicians include, Jr. McIntyre on Banjo, Rusty York (owner/operator of Jewel Records) on Guitar and Chet Barnett on Bass.

Check out this earlier album by The Perry Duet.

2 comments:

  1. Dorthy Perry you tore 2 marriages in my family apart. My grandmother took you in as a young girl and you repay her by doing this to our family. When my grandma lies on her death bed you try coming on to my grandfather twice!
    YOU even couldn't wait for my grandmother to be buried?????you marry your uncle then your uncle's brother. You stole my grandmother's Jewelry after she died and my Grandfather had to threaten you with the police. You used and abused your own children for profit and gain . You make my stomach turn because you claim Christianity and have caused nothing but pain and separation in my family. I hope you rot in hell.

    ReplyDelete